Dartmouth-Hitchcock is and always has been a pioneer when it comes to technology and patient care. Today, we are expanding our realm of expertise by adding a recruitment blog to our overall strategy. This blog will endeavor to further our aim of providing physicians and advanced practitioners with the information they need to know when they consider relocation, accepting a position, getting certified in their desired specialty and much more.
Some topics we intend to cover in the upcoming months include:
- Changes in the healthcare arena and how we embrace new dynamics
- ImagineCare and other innovations by Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Different types of residencies at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Clinical trials within the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock's role in palliative and hospice care
- Population health initiatives
- Healthcare advances
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock accomplishments and discoveries
- Women's and children's health programs
- Medical events to attend in the upcoming season
- Careers in many different specialties within the state of New Hampshire
- New England-based physician careers
- Cancer prevention and education
- The advancement and ever-growing field of telemedicine
- Clinical informatics as an expanding field
- Physician Assistant residencies
- Nurse Practitioner opportunities
Ultimately, this blog's purpose is to provide resources that physicians would like to utilize. So please, if you enjoy an article, leave us a comment. Alternatively, if you have a topic you'd like to learn more about suggest it to us! We are more than happy to help you learn as much as possible about the medical field and ultimately, how Dartmouth-Hitchcock can be a part of your lives.
Are you already considering Dartmouth-Hitchcock as the next step in your career?