The Section of Vascular Surgery is seeking a licensed Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) to serve both the inpatient and outpatient needs of the Section. The candidate will work closely with our highly skilled surgeons, clinic nurses, inpatient nurse and associate providers to optimize patient care and outcomes. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for managing an independent case load. They will work with referring providers and attending physicians to ensure that community needs for vascular surgery services are being met. This candidate is fully integrated into section functions including weekly conference, faculty meetings, teaching and research projects when applicable.
A faculty appointment through Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth will be requested.
This is a full time, benefited, salaried position. No on-call required at this time.
Please address cover letter and CV to:
Richard J. Powell, MD
• Maintain BLS and ACLS certifications
• Certification in moderate sedation required
• Must maintain a DEA number
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners:
• Graduate of an accredited APRN program.
• NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Requirements for Physician Assistants:
• Current (or eligible) certification to practice as a Physician's Assistant in the state of New Hampshire.
• Academic preparation at the Master's level preferred.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.