Enhance Your Career in Primary Care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock!
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene - Keene, NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) to join our Primary Care team in Keene, New Hampshire.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive care to our patients, have your own dedicated panel, and work in a collaborative environment. While under the general direction of the department chair, you will practice autonomously as well as collaborate productively with your physician and advanced practice provider colleagues.
Our Primary Care team is engaged, high functioning, and innovative in delivering the best model of care to our community.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $10K relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Real estate is reasonably priced with great value for your budget
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene (D-H Keene) is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and a division of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement. D-H Keene is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home. It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records. It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital. It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association “Living the Vision” awardee (2013) and is both the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade and 2014 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Year.
The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire. New Hampshire boasts no income tax. The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place to call home.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program.
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Eligible for APRN licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.