Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Nashua is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our team to provide comprehensive care to patients in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Nashua is a multispecialty clinic with a large comprehensive Primary Care team, and other specialty services onsite including Allergy and Immunology, Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Laboratory Services, Neurology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Radiology, Rheumatology, and Surgery.
What Dartmouth Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Collegial and inclusive environment and referrals
- Embedded behavioral health specialists and LICSWs
- Excellent care coordination
- Nurses available for triage
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
- Development of innovative models for delivery of care
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Dedicated CME time and fund
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Real estate is reasonably priced with great value for your budget
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
The Nashua, NH community is conveniently located just under an hour from Boston and is an ideal location for families who want to enjoy living in a desirable, safe, and affordable neighborhood. Hospital Review recently published an article entitled "The 25 best .... cities for physicians" in which Nashua, NH was ranked 14th in the country. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
The Dartmouth Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
- Advanced clinical degree (MD or DO)
- Post graduate training in residency program
Working under the general direction of the medical director, you will practice autonomously as well as in collaboration with physicians and advanced practice provider colleagues. In this role, you will work a 32-hour patient facing hour model with 8 hours reserved for panel management and administrative tasks. The Pediatric team of seven physicians and three Advanced Practice Providers, is engaged, high-functioning, and innovative in delivering the best model of care to our community.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatrics
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH