The Heart & Vascular Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon New Hampshire is seeking a BC/BE electrophysiologist to join its section of Cardiovascular Medicine. The successful applicant will join a team of 5 EP physicians, 4 associate providers, and the busiest cardiac device clinic in the state, imbedded in an academic practice of 30+ full time cardiologists.
Competitive applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
• Strong interest and expertise in clinical inpatient and outpatient Electrophysiology consultation and device remote monitoring data management
• Proficiency in implantation of cardiac rhythm devices including ILRs, pacemakers, ICDs and CRT devices, and performance of advanced right and left heart cardiac ablation procedures
• Engagement in the education of trainees of all levels
• Interest and accomplishments in scholarly research or other academic pursuits commensurate with appointment at the Assistant / Associate Professor level at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches across New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With neither income nor sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work.
Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With cosmopolitan destinations like Boston, Montreal, and New York City within driving distance and countless healthy outdoor recreation opportunities at your doorstep, a career at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is an ideal place to work and play.
Please send your cover letters and CV addressed to:
Mark Creager, MD
Director, Heart and Vascular Center
Kevin Kwaku, MD, PhD
Director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- BC/BE in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Must be able to obtain/maintain New Hampshire Medical Licensure
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.