Dartmouth Health's Section of Pediatric Surgery in the Department of Surgery is seeking a full-time BC/BE Pediatric Urologist to join our team in Lebanon, NH. Completion of training in urology and fellowship training in pediatric urology are required.
- Join a team of 2 pediatric urologists and 2 NPs
- Participate in the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Urology Resident training program (2 residents a year)
- Collaborate with and share call with the Adult Urology Group (9 attending urologists)
- Practice in a large academic medical center with outreach across the State of New Hampshire
- Collegial group that works closely with nephrology and endocrinology
- Da Vinci Xi robotics
- Active research across several institutional labs and research groups
- Academic appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine commensurate with qualifications
Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- No sales or state income tax
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no state income tax or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast, and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both professional and personal – make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- BE/BC Urology by the ABMS or AOA
- Ability to obtain/maintain NH medical license
- Fellowship training in Pediatric Urology
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.