Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester’s Division of Neurology seeks a pediatric neurologist to join their fantastic team.
What we’re looking for:
- BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist
- Excellent clinical pediatric neurology skills
- Ability to maintain long-term relationships with patients and families
- Subspecialty skills and training in additional areas of neurology
- Outpatient clinic
What we’re offering:
- Collegial, supportive, diverse team of adult and Pediatric Neurologists and Associate Providers
- Opportunity to work closely with neurologists from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Teaching of medical students
- Recommendation of title, commensurate with experience at the Geisel School of Medicine
- BC/BE Pediatric Neurology
- Must have ability to obtain/maintain NH medical license
With over 125+ physicians, Dartmouth Hitchcock Manchester is the largest multi-specialty group practice in Southern New Hampshire. Our progressive, physician led organization, utilizes a patient focused approach to care and treatment and supports collaboration across programs and specialties. Having been ranked the #1 Small City and Best Place to Live and Raise a Family (Fortune and Money Magazine), Manchester is within an hour's drive to Boston, the seacoast, the lakes and mountain regions- offering something for everyone. As the largest city in New Hampshire, Manchester offers many cultural and social activities as well as strong school systems to contribute to a balanced lifestyle.
Address a CV and cover letter directly to:
Keith McAvoy, MD
Section Chief of Neurology
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.