Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is seeking a highly qualified BC/BE Fellowship Trained Pediatric Anesthesiologist to partner with our growing team of Pediatric Surgeons at the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth (CHaD).
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is New Hampshire’s only academic medical center which includes a 396-bed hospital with the only Level 1 – the highest-level designation – trauma center, and the only air ambulance service (DHART).
- As New Hampshire's only children's hospital, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides an extended system of care that offers advanced pediatric services.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine, where trainees learn in a supportive and caring environment that supports intellectual development and emphasizes wellness and patient safety.
- Physicians can expect medical direction of resident teaching as well as CRNAs.
- An academic appointment to the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College where the incumbent be able to contribute to the academic mission of the institution.
- A generous base salary commensurate with experience with extra compensation for working past standard work hours.
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics
- $20k relocation assistance.
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Jennifer E. O'Flaherty, MD, MPH
Division Director of Pediatric Anesthesiology
Recruiter Contact Information:
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
- BC/BE Pediatric Anesthesiology Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH Medical License
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.