At Dartmouth Health, we have forged ourselves into one, best-of-class, highly integrated, cohesive healthcare system grounded in outstanding medical expertise.
We are looking for a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist to join our collegial team of providers to deliver a broad range of ENT and surgical services.
- Position located in Concord, NH
- Surgical privileges will be obtained at Elliot Hospital as well as the Dartmouth Health Manchester ASC
- Full range of otolaryngology pathology
- Mix of adult and pediatric patients
- Opportunities for involvement in clinical research and teaching are available for interested candidates
- Call is around 1:6
Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- No state income or sales tax
Dartmouth Health is New Hampshire’s only academic medical center, Level I Trauma Center, and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center. Annually, we have more than 1.6 million outpatient visits, perform nearly 23,000 surgeries, discharge more than 28,000 patients, and care for 21,000 emergency visits in our Lebanon ED. We are building a sustainable health system to improve the lives of the people and communities we serve for generations to come. We are dedicated to creating a health system that is proactive – working to keep people healthy with innovative methods and models of care that provide value-based high-quality care.
At Dartmouth Health, we believe that the diversity of our patients, people, and community shows a strength we support and celebrate. We are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone to thrive, honoring all within our organization and the communities we serve. Our belief is simple and actionable: Dartmouth Health is better when we embrace each other with open hearts and minds, confront our biases, and take a stand for equity and inclusion.
To apply, send your CV to Heidi Krape, Provider Recruiter, at Heidi.N.Krape@hitchcock.org.