Provide outpatient clinical services in an academic healthcare setting, related to the evaluation and treatment of gynecological and female pelvic floor disorders in the Department of OBGYN.
- Assess and manage the health care needs and issues within specialty area, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention as well as the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Function as part of the provider team to deliver the highest quality and safe patient care in a variety of settings.
- May assume primary responsibility for patient care
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively with OBGYN physician and other APRN and PA team members in the outpatient setting, to provide evidence based care focused on prenatal and postpartum periods, well woman exams, contraceptive care and family planning, pre and postoperative assessment and all-inclusive needs within the scope of practice.
- Master's degree required.
- 5 years of clinical experience preferred.
- Must have competency in antepartum fetal heart rate monitoring
- Proficient in working with electronic medical record system
- Willingness to participate in the education of residents, medical students, as well as APRN and PA students
- Demonstrated leadership skills and management experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing with individuals and groups at various levels and various disciplines.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Currently licensed as an APRN in the State of New Hampshire
- National Certification from approved certifying body
- Additional certifications must be maintained in accordance with applicable departmental requirements
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.