Dartmouth Health is currently seeking Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to join the state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgical Center in Manchester, NH. The facility is a well-rounded, multi-specialty surgical center where CRNAs will practice at the full scope of their license. The CRNA will join a collaborative team-based environment, where the focus is always quality patient care.
About our Ambulatory Surgical Center:
- Dynamic and challenging case mix
- 6 ORs and 3 procedure rooms
- Private practice feel, ratios 1:3 to 1:4
- No weekends, no holidays and no call responsibility
Why join Dartmouth Health:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- $50k Loan forgiveness program
- $10k relocation bonus
- $10k additional sign on bonus
- The quintessential New England experience – with four-season living!
- No income or sales tax for NH residents
With over 125+ physicians, Dartmouth Health Manchester is the largest multi-specialty group practice in Southern New Hampshire. Our progressive, physician-led organization utilizes a patient-focused approach to care and treatment and supports collaboration across programs and specialties.
Having been ranked the #1 Small City and Best Place to Live and Raise a Family (Fortune and Money Magazine), Manchester is within an hour’s drive to Boston, the seacoast, the lakes and mountain regions - offering something for everyone.
To learn more, please visit: DHproviders.org/CRNA
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Karinne M. Jervis, MD - Medical Director of Ambulatory Surgery Center
CV and cover letter should be sent to:
Caitlin Vecchio Taylor, CPRP-DEI - Provider Recruiter
Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org / 603-653-0432
- Experienced CRNAs are preferred.
- Eligible for or current New Hampshire RN license.
- Eligible for or current New Hampshire APRN License through Board of Nursing.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.