What Dartmouth Health has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Faculty Appointment through The Geisel School of Medicine
- Teaching opportunities
- Pursue active research in your desired field with research and mentoring infrastructure
- Be part of a growing academic department
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean as well as mountains
- An abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Centrally located in New England with no state income or sales tax. Nearby skiing, hiking, and all the rest that NH has to offer. We offer a high-quality lifestyle with excellent local schools as well as a very friendly and supportive work environment.
The DH health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth Health Children's; 4 affiliated hospitals, and 30 Dartmouth Health ambulatory clinics across the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology, EMG’s or clinical neurophysiology
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH
- Must be eligible for a federal DEA registration in the state of NH
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.