The Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) and the Department of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center are recruiting a Neuro-Oncologist. The successful candidate will be a team member in the Neuro-Oncology Interdisciplinary Program that includes the full spectrum of sub-specialties and support services. The candidate will be expected to develop a strong portfolio of clinical, translational and basic research trials. The position is a member of the Section of Hematology/Oncology and fulfills clinical, educational, and research missions at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine and at campuses located in New Hampshire and Vermont.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-efficient cancer care to patients with a neuro-oncology diagnosis or neurologic complications of cancer and therapy.
- Demonstrated commitment to education and a record of outstanding scholarly accomplishment as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications, extramural research funding, or clinical research trials.
- Academic credentials commensurate with appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at rank of Assistant or Associate Professor.
- Eligibility for appointment to the professional clinical staff at D-H.
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical, and teaching skills.
- BC/BE in Oncology and Neurology
- Eligible for State of New Hampshire medical license
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
We welcome applications from board certified Neurologists with specialization in Neuro-oncology or board certified Oncologists with specialization in Neuro-oncology.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Norris Cotton Cancer is an NIH-designated comprehensive cancer center and is affiliated with the Geisel School of Medicine. The main campus of Dartmouth-Hitchcock is located in the Upper Connecticut Valley, on the Vermont border. Cultural opportunities are enhanced by Dartmouth College and the area is renowned for four season outdoor activities and diverse arts and entertainment offerings.
Please address cover letter to:
Department of Physician Recruitment
One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.