Enhance Your Career in Primary Care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua is currently seeking an experienced APRN or PA to work with our internal medicine team to manage the health and wellness of our patients. You will work collaboratively to provide comprehensive care to our patients in Southern New Hampshire. Working under the general direction of the medical director, you will practice autonomously as well as in collaboration with physicians, APRNs, and PA colleagues and other healthcare providers to provide primary healthcare to adult patients in our practice.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $10K relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Eligible for APRN licensure in the State of New Hampshire
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
What to love about Nashua...
The Nashua, NH community is conveniently located just under an hour from Boston and is an ideal location for families who want to enjoy living in a desirable, safe, and affordable neighborhood. Hospital Review recently published an article entitled "The 25 best .... cities for physicians" in which Nashua, NH was ranked 14th in the country. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.