Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Section of Hypertension-Nephrology in Lebanon, New Hampshire seeks an APRN to provide care to patients undergoing dialysis. As a clinical provider with Hypertension-Nephrology, you will work with a unique and varied population where meaningful relationships are developed between provider and patients on a daily basis. This team is collaborative and interdisciplinary, including physicians, clinical nurses, patient care technicians, social workers, care management professionals, and dieticians.
What we offer:
- Monday through Friday schedule; no weekends, or holidays, or night call
- Training and mentoring with physicians
- Potential telemedicine opportunities
- Team coordination of patient care
- An academic appointment at the level of Instructor with the Geisel School of Medicine
What we are seeking:
- Team player who enjoys a positive work environment
- Ability to work closely with primary care and surgical providers, including care coordination and preparing patients for renal transplantation
- Assist in managing patients on home dialysis (hemodialysis and peritoneal)
- Ability to collect and share data at monthly comprehensive visits
- Experience in medical or surgical ICU environment; dialysis experience a plus
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program.
- Board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Eligible for APRN licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.