Dartmouth-Hitchcock, one of the nation’s leading innovators in clinical care and national healthcare policy, is seeking a Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathologist to join its collegial and collaborative Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Department.
- Practice based in the newly renovated Departmental space at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH close to the campus of Dartmouth College
- Additional expertise or interest in other subspecialties, such as pediatric pathology, is desirable but not required
- Participate actively in the academic mission of the department, including teaching and clinical research
- Collegial and supportive faculty and staff
- An academic appointment, commensurate with experience, will be requested at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Excellent facilities for diagnostic applications and collaborative research activities, including a state-of-the-art clinical genomics laboratory
- Board certification/eligibility in Anatomic Pathology
- Eligible for New Hampshire and Vermont State medical licensure
- Successful completion of a Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system, serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered health care, D-H is on a path to create a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation. Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children's Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital. As an academic health system, Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides access to nearly 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.