Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is seeking a Dermatologist to join the Department of Dermatology, located in the picturesque Upper Valley region of New Hampshire.
- Busy, fast-paced dermatology clinic with excellent support staff
- 4-day work week
- Collegial team environment
- Opportunities for research
- Great collaboration with oncology, pathology, rheumatology, and OBGYN
- Academic appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine
- Epic EHR
- Ability to obtain/maintain New Hampshire medical license
- Ability to obtain/maintain Vermont medical license
- Unrestricted DEA license in New Hampshire
- BC/BE in dermatology by ABMS or the AOA
Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of lakes for boating and swimming
- No sales or state income tax
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
The Dartmouth Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. This beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Dartmouth Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock; 5 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
Lebanon and its neighbor Hanover, home to Dartmouth College, rest in the Upper Valley of the Connecticut River, a national heritage river with plenty of room for canoeing, kayaking, rowing, and fishing. The area's abundant ski areas, including the Dartmouth Skiway in Lyme, NH, provide both Nordic and Alpine skiing only minutes from your door. Excellent local schools benefit from the cultural offerings of Dartmouth College's Hopkins Center and Hood Museum of Art, as well as the Lebanon Opera House and Northern Stage in White River Junction, VT. The Dartmouth Coach bus line connects the Upper Valley to Boston, MA and New York City with daily roundtrip service. The Maine Coast, New Hampshire's legendary White Mountains, Burlington, VT, and Montreal, QC are all within a few hours’ drive.
Interested applicants should address their cover letter to M. Shane Chapman, MD, Chair, Department of Dermatology, and send their cover letter and CV to Heidi Krape, Provider Recruiter, at Heidi.N.Krape@Hitchcock.org.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.