Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam and Southwestern Vermont Health Care (SVHC) are actively recruiting for a full-time Gastroenterologist.
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Must obtain and maintain a VT medical license
The financial package includes a market competitive base salary. A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
Interested in working at SVHC?
- Starting pay over $450,000
- Sign-on bonus available
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a relocation stipend to eligible roles
- Loan Repayment available
Southwestern Vermont Health Care (SVHC) serves more than 55,000 people in the towns and villages of Bennington County and western Windham County and Southern Rutland County in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer County in New York and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
The hospital is licensed for 99 beds. SVHC has more than 125 physicians on staff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children. Henry W. Putnam started SVHC in 1910 by donating his water company to the Town of Bennington, stipulating that the proceeds be used to fund a public hospital. One of Bennington's oldest charities, SVHC depends on the generosity of donors to provide an unprecedented level of care for a community hospital. SVHC is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees drawn from the communities it serves.
Picture yourself working at SVHC...
- Vermont Business Magazine’s 2015 Best Places to Work
- Medicare’s highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Vermont’s First Magnet Hospital
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, founded in 2013, has grown into a renowned multi-specialty medical practice. We offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties. Many of our physicians also are members of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth-Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for SVMC.
Picture yourself living in Vermont…
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the U.S.
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping
Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking. There are also a variety of school options in the community.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.