Family Medicine Advanced Practice Provider
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Family Medicine team in Keene, New Hampshire.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive care to all of our patients and work in a collaborative, team-based environment. In this role you will be un-paneled to start, with an opportunity to grow a panel if desired in the future. While under the general direction of the department chair, you will practice autonomously as well as collaborate productively with your physician and advanced practice provider colleagues.
Our Primary Care team is engaged, high functioning, and innovative in delivering the best model of care to our community.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Collegial and inclusive environment and referrals
- Embedded behavioral health specialists and LICSWs
- Nurses available for triage
- Excellent Care Coordination
- Established patient base
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and relocation
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New Hampshire has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 240-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine. The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine, and value-based care.
The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital. It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association “Living the Vision” awardee (2013) and is both the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade and 2014 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Year.
The community of Keene is a picturesque, college town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire. New Hampshire boasts no income tax. The cost of living, stable real estate market, and excellent schools and neighborhoods make Keene an ideal place to call home.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN or PA program.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Eligible for APRN or PA licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.