Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH seeks a temporary Infectious Disease physician to serve as Hospital Epidemiologist for a period of 6-12 months, beginning in January, 2021.
- Timeframe – January 1, 2021 – July 2021. Possibility of continuing through 2021.
- The temporary position is Non-clinical. 100% administrative. To assist with management of the infection prevention team activities.
- This Physician would not see patients, but would support the epidemiology needs of the Infectious Disease team.
- Non-COVID focus. Another epidemiologist will be assigned to COVID related focus.
- This physician will serve as the medical director for all non-COVID infection prevention work – Collaborative Healthcare-related Infection Prevention (CHIP) team. All joint commission work. All ways we monitor and manage issues related to MRSA, C-Diff, CAUTI’s
- Candidate must be ID board certified with experience/training in hospital epidemiology
- No weekend or call coverage
- BC or BE, fellowship trained in infectious disease
- Eligible for NH license and DEA
- Experience in hospital epidemiology and infection prevention
- Training in healthcare epidemiology
- Graduate level education in epidemiologic methods
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.