Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Department of Anesthesiology is growing and is looking for additional CRNAs. The ideal candidate is dedicated to the profession and wishes to pursue a career with a collaborative Anesthesia Care Team. At Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the candidate will find a setting where Resident training and SRNA clinical rotations from Boston College make a dynamic and challenging teaching environment in which to work and grow.
- 50+ CRNA’s - Working in a Anesthesia Care Team Model with both a SRNA and Resident training program.
- W2 base salary range starting at $170,000. Salary commensurate with experience.
- $50,000 Loan Repayment Program.
- Relocation bonus of $10,000 per household
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Academic appointment as an Instructor of Anesthesiology from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- The Department of Anesthesiology at D-H provides anesthesia services for over 34,000 cases/year.
- D-H is a Tertiary Care referral center with a Level-1 Trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
Services include, Cardiac, General Surgery, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited nurse anesthesia education program.
- 2 years of experience as a Nurse Anesthetist.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Current New Hampshire RN license required.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) required.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; affiliated hospitals and ambulatory clinics across the region. We are close to the urban centers of Boston, New York and Montreal, but also offer proximity to the seacoast and multiple top-tier ski mountains within a short driving distance. In the Upper Valley of New Hampshire, the opportunities both career and personal truly make our area the ideal place to work and play.
CV and cover letter should be addressed to:
Melody Johnson– Physician Recruiter | Talent Acquisition
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.