The Dartmouth Cancer Center is looking for an outstanding BC/BE medical oncologist to join our faculty as a member of the The Comprehensive Breast Program at the Dartmouth Cancer Center - an NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
An interest in Cancer Genetics would be especially welcome but not necessary.
Who we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and collaborative individual who will help the Comprehensive Breast Program develop and expand our reach across the Dartmouth Health System. This includes access to a robust portfolio of cancer clinical trials leveraging DCC’s status as an NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, an NCI National Clinical Trials Network Lead Academic Participating Site and member of the Alliance, NRG and NCI CATCH-UP clinical trials consortia.
- Must be BC/BE in hematology and oncology
- Has the ability to obtain/maintain medical licensure in NH and VT.
- A willingness to travel between the main campus in Lebanon, NH and the satellite clinic in St. Johnsbury, VT.
What we can offer:
- Protected research and administrative time
- Full membership in the Dartmouth Cancer Center
- Faculty appointment at a rank commensurate with individual academic achievement
- Dynamic and interactive research environment with a commitment to research excellence
- Three NIH Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBREs)
- Access to state-of-the-art research facilities and ACGME-approved Hematology/Oncology fellowship program.
- Collaborative interactions across the entirety of Dartmouth College and the Dartmouth Health System.
We are especially interested in applicants who are able to work effectively with students, faculty, and staff from all backgrounds, including but not limited to: racial and ethnic minorities, women, individuals who identify with LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, individuals from lower income backgrounds, and/or first-generation college graduates. Applicants should state in their cover letter how their research, service, teaching, and/or life experiences prepare them to advance Dartmouth’s commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Address Inquires To:
Linda Vahdat, MD, MBA, Deputy Director and Chief of Medical Oncology, Dartmouth Cancer Center
Why we live here:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to mountains and seacoast
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
- No state sales or income tax
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Medical Oncology
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of New Hampshire
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.