Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s (D-H) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is searching for an Anesthesiologist to be Associate Medical Director of the new, state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) at our D-H Manchester location.
- Board Certified and ability to obtain New Hampshire Medical Licensure
- Leadership experience
- Partner with the Regional Medical Director and the Chair of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine to create a hand-picked anesthesia team to run our new ASC
- Responsible for medical oversight, clinical operations, quality improvement/quality assurance
- Newly constructed ASC with projected opening of 2020
- Challenging cases with a dynamic case mix. Services include: Gynecology, Plastics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Oncology, Maxillofacial, Neuro/Spine, minor Vascular, Orthopedics, GI Endoscopy, ENT, Pain Management and Urology 6 ORs and 3 procedural spaces
- Geisel School of Medicine academic appointment at a rank commensurate with academic experience
- Private practice atmosphere in a no-income state
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- CME $ and days
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- Relocation Bonus
A bustling urban center in quiet southern New England. Manchester, New Hampshire is less than an hour from Boston and the NH seacoast. Many national magazines and lifestyle media outlets have found that Manchester has a healthy economy, moderate cost of living, light traffic, robust housing stock, and top-notch educational system.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; multiple system-member hospitals and a number of Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Please address cover letter and CV to:
Tacee E. Walker, MD
Medical Director – Outpatient Surgical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.