Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene/Cheshire Medical Center is seeking a motivated and collaborative Nurse Practitioner to join its highly regarded, physician-led Pain Management Clinic. The candidate will work closely with 2-3 collegial Pain Medicine/Phsyiatry Physicians that are committed to providing comprehensive assessments and establishing personalized treatment plans for all types of chronic pain conditions. Their goal is to make sure patients within the Monadnock region get the care and the support they need to start living a life without pain, and enjoying the activities and people they love. The Pain Management Advanced Practice position provides direct patient care in the ambulatory clinic setting. Responsibilities include obtaining patients’ health history, performing physical examinations, ordering diagnostic tests, interpreting data, implementing treatment plans, and determining when interventional treatment procedures may be appropriate. Other responsibilities include medication management, health education, chronic disease management, and disease prevention. The advanced practice provider functions as an integral member of the Pain Management team who will care for patients followed together with the Physicians.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer you:
- Enjoy the benefits of a well-established and growing patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Ties to the Academic Medical Center
- Exceptional clinical and administrative support that allows you to make the most of your clinical time while maintaining an ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast
- Access to major cities and airports
- Local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and the Geisel School of Medicine. The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine, and value-based care. Cheshire Medical Center is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital. It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association “Living the Vision” awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade. The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire. NH boasts no income or sales tax. The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods make Keene an ideal place to call home. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH has been consistently ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as One of America’s Best Hospitals.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program.
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Eligible for APRN licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.