Enhance Your Career in Geriatric Internal Medicine Care at Dartmouth Health:
Dartmouth Health is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Internal Medicine Geriatrics team to provide primary care services in Lebanon, New Hampshire. The Internal Medicine Geriatrics Section is an interdisciplinary clinic with support providers including: care coordination, dietitian consults, pharmacy services and embedded psychiatry services.
Your involvement in working within a team is an important aspect of this position but also the ability for you to work autonomously. Prior advanced practice experience desired which should include primary care.
As part of the Geriatrics team, you may work in the ambulatroy clinic and also work in the community setting. In the community setting, you will care for patients in a nursing home, assisted living facility or in the patients home.
What Dartmouth Health has to offer you:
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment and referrals
- Competitive compensation
- Potential to grow into a full-time position with DH
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- An abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth Health is an academic health system serving patients across northern New England, providing the only Level I trauma center in NH as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center and CHaD- the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth Health. As the home to the Dartmouth Institute and Geisel School of Medicine, opportunities for academic appointment and advancement are rich for motivated providers.
Lebanon and the neighboring town of Hanover, home to Dartmouth College, are located in the “Upper Valley” which straddles the pristine Connecticut River, a national heritage river, and includes 46 towns in western New Hampshire and eastern Vermont. This local region boasts excellent local schools, a myriad of cultural opportunities through Dartmouth College, as well as the Lebanon Opera House and Northern Stage in White River Junction, and an abundance of recreational opportunities. Amenities associated with urban areas in Boston MA, Burlington VT, and Montreal QC are all within a few hours’ drive.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN or PA program.
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Eligible for APRN or PA licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.