Dartmouth Health Keene - Keene, NH
Dartmouth Health Keene Pediatrics is seeking an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive acute care to our pediatric patients from the Keene community. This is a part-time 20 hours per week role with some shift flexibility. Ideally, we are seeking a candidate that has at least two years of experience in Pediatric outpatient care. Familiarity with newborn care is expected.
Our team is engaged, high functioning, and innovative in delivering the best model of care to our pediatric community and their families. We are excited to find the next provider to become part of our clinic and make a difference.
What Dartmouth Health has to offer you:
- Collegial and inclusive environment and referrals
- Excellent care coordination
- Established patient base
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Easy access to major cities and airports
- Option to live in an urban or rural environment
- Real estate is reasonably priced with great value for your budget
- Nationally ranked public and private school systems
- Proximity to ski mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Dartmouth Health Keene Clinic (D-H Keene) is a 150 physician and advanced practice provider, multi-specialty community practice and a division of the Dartmouth Health system based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement. D-H Keene is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home. It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records. It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital. It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association “Living the Vision” awardee (2013) and is both the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade and 2014 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Year.
The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire. New Hampshire boasts no income tax. The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place to call home.
- Graduate of an accredited APRN or PA program.
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Pediatric certification is preferred, Family certification will be considered with pediatric experience.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Eligible for APRN or PA licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.