The Department of Radiology at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA) to join the Body Imaging and Interventional Radiology teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively. This is a full-time day shift, salaried, benefited position with no call, no weekend or holiday responsibility.
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) will:
- Provide pre and post procedural care and perform procedures including but not limited to paracentesis, thoracentesis, catheter placement and central lines
- Work closely with the staff physicians in the Department and with referring physicians to provide appropriate care to patients, including performing history & physical exams, ordering, interpreting and evaluation of laboratory and diagnostic tests, assisting with admitting and discharging of patients, obtaining consent and providing education to patients regarding plan of care.
- Be involved in teaching and instructing both medical students and residents
- Competitive compensation
- Generous loan repayment program
- $10k relocation bonus
- No income or sales tax for New Hampshire residents
- Academic appointment as an Instructor of Anesthesiology from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
About Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities – both career and personal – truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- Requirements for Nurse Practitioners: RN and APRN currently (or eligible) licensed in NH. Successful completion of an approved NP program and certification required (FNP, ANP or AGNP, ACAGNP all accepted).
- Requirements for Physician Assistant: Current (or eligible) certification to practice as a Physician's Assistant in the state of New Hampshire. Academic preparation at the Master's level required.
- 2+ years’ of Advanced Practice procedural experience preferred, although highly motivated new grads with relevant experience will be considered
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.