Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is pleased to announce an opening for a Physician Assistant to work within the Department of Orthopaedics. This position will work in collaboration with our world class team of Orthopaedic Surgeons in providing the highest standards of quality patient focused care across all aspects of treatment.
- Initiates appropriate diagnostic tests to evaluate the patient's condition.
- Assesses the findings and history, review of systems, physical examination and diagnostic tests.
- Develops, implements and manages therapeutic treatment regimens in collaboration with our podiatrists and orthopaedists.
- Performs complete history and physical examinations.
- Provides pre and postoperative education and ongoing support to orthopaedic patients and their caregivers.
- Promotes teamwork and patient centered care.
This is a 40 hour per week exempt position.
We are ideally seeking a Physician Assistant who brings experience and clinical competency to Orthopaedic patients. Current New Hampshire licensure (or eligibility) is required. Academic preparation at the Master's level with a specialty in Orthopaedics preferred
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.