Provide healthcare to individuals and families. Assess and manage the health care needs and issues within specialty area, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention as well as the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. Function as part of the provider team to deliver the highest quality and safe patient care in a variety of settings. May assume primary responsibility for patient care.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with members of the Gynecologic Oncology Division as well as other APRN and PA team members in the outpatient setting, to provide evidence based care, education, and support for gynecologic oncology patients and their families.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proficient in working with electronic medical record systems
- Willing to participate in the education of residents, medical students, as well as APRN and PA students
- Academic preparation at the master's level is required
- Current New Hampshire licensure (or eligibility) is required
- National Specialty Certification
- Previous experience as an APRN in oncology or Women's Health preferred
- Would consider a new graduate with previous oncology nursing experience
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification
- AONCP/ONC certification preferred but not necessary
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.