The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene/Cheshire Medical Center Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery team is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife.
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Cheshire Medical Center, we provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services for patients in the Keene, NH region. Our providers attend births at Cheshire Medical Center.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Joining an established practice with a team of midwives
- Supportive collegial atmosphere
- A baby friendly facility
- Centering Pregnancy care model
- Provides maternity care and management for women with uncomplicated pregnancies and gynecological care in an outpatient setting.
- Manages deliveries of uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Structures OB/GYN care that is designed to include the assessment of patients, a plan of care, the implementation of appropriate therapeutic decisions, and relevant follow-up.
- Fulfills the education needs of patients, their families, and the community-at-large, using resources of the Medical Center and the community.
- Designs, implements, and assists with ongoing research activities.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Certified Nurse Midwife with a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience
- Surgical first assist skills, or willingness to obtain these skills.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Licensed to practice in the State of New Hampshire.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.