Provides care to patients with uncomplicated obstetrical needs, delivers gynecological care in an ambulatory setting, and participates in the teaching of residents and the medical students population.
- Provides maternity care and management for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Provides gynecological care in an outpatient setting.
- Collaborates with the physician in providing care for selected patients with problems.
- Participates in rotating on call labor and delivery coverage for Nurse Midwifery Service patients.
- Structures OB/GYN care to include the assessment of patients, a plan of care, the implementation of therapeutic decisions, and relevant follow-up.
- Fulfills the education needs of patients and their families, and the community-at-large, using resources of the Medical Center, and the community.
- Functions as a faculty member of Dartmouth Medical School with academic responsibilities which are anticipated to include undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate medical and nursing teaching.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Master’s degree or equivalent.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Certified Nurse Midwife licensed to practice in the State of New Hampshire.
Certifications must be maintained in accordance with applicable department requirements.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.