The Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Department of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth seek a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team at Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Nashua, New Hampshire.
What we are seeking:
- An experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant with experience or an interest in oncology or a new graduate with experience as an oncology RN.
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a generalist role with a wide variety of cancer patients in a community setting.
- An active learner with an interest in teaching, education, and research. An academic appointment at the level of Instructor will be awarded and opportunities exist for learning both at both the Norris Cotton Cancer Centers located in Nashua and Lebanon, New Hampshire.
What we offer:
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center is one of 49 NCI-designated comprehensive cancer centers in the United States. Just one hour and twenty-five minutes from our academic campus in Lebanon, New Hampshire, our Nashua, New Hampshire location provides patients in southern New Hampshire advanced technology and state-of-the-art treatment within a friendly, patient-centered environment close to home.
- We work in a collaborative environment where treatments are developed for patients in coordination with local health care facilities or Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, and in conjunction with the referring physician, patient, and family.
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Nashua provides a full range of cancer care services, including; a dedicated infusion suite; dedicated physicians, nurses, social work, nutrition counseling, palliative care and other support staff, and; on-going support groups and classes for patients and families.
APRN Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited APRN program.
- NCCPA certification or board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Eligible for APRN licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration.
Physician Assistant Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program.
- NCCPA certification.
- Eligible for PA license in the State of New Hampshire.
- Eligible for federal DEA registration.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.